Cornerstone is our educational ministry for children from 2 years old through 4th grade held on Sunday mornings. 2 year olds through 4th graders meet in Small Groups each week to learn about God’s love, read the Bible and discover it’s life application. Cornerstone meets on Sunday mornings from 10:05 to 10:55 a.m. We strive…
- to teach children that they can trust God no matter what
- to teach children that they need to make “wise” choices-as opposed to “right” choices
- to teach children that they should treat others the way they want to be treated.
Register Now for Fall 2013 Cornerstone
Cornerstone registration for kids 2 years old through 4th grade is now open for Fall 2013! You must register your child, even if they participated in Cornerstone in 2012-2013. 2 year olds must turn 2 by Sept. 1, 2013. Kids in 5th and 6th grades this fall can be a part of Luther League! Find more information on Luther League under the Students tab.
Share Your Time With Cornerstone!
Cornerstone is a wonderful opportunity to get involved with the kids and their families at RLC in many ways. You can make a difference, even if leading a group of kids makes you nervous or you don’t have much time to give…
- Be a part of the Admin Team once a month on Sundays from 9:30 – 11:00 am
- Prayer Partners pray with Cornerstone Shepherds once each month at 9:45 – 9:50 am before Cornerstone begins
- The Take-Down Team is looking for helping hands each Sunday from 11:00 – 11:15 am in the Activity Center
- Supply Teams gather supplies needed for Cornerstone lessons
- Small Group Substitute Leaders join one of the Cornerstone groups from time to time when the regular leader cannot be here
Please pray about where God wants you to share your passion at RLC. If you want to get involved in an amazing ministry that impacts kids and their families, please contact Julie Hanson.
Prayer with Cornerstone Shepherds
Each Sunday morning at 9:45 we pray with our Cornerstone Shepherds. We ask God to bless them as they lead the children of RLC. It is a very meaningful time together and a great way to begin Cornerstone each Sunday. We are looking for individuals that would be willing to pray with a group once each month. We begin at 9:45 and are done by 9:50. If you are willing to participate in this prayer time, please contact Julie Hanson. If you are not able to join us for prayer, we ask you pray for our Children’s Ministry leaders each Sunday at 9:45 from where you are.