Online Simply Giving (Automatic Transfer)
Simply Giving is a way for you to make donations to Roseville Lutheran Church via electronic transfer from a credit card or bank account. There are 2 ways to enroll in the Simply Giving® program:
- Enroll in Simply Giving securely online! Fill out the form and for the “Payment Frequency” select weekly or monthly (or one time if you prefer). This will enroll you in Simply Giving!
- Download, print and complete the Member Authorization Form and Electronic Funds Transfer Service Agreement form. Mail the forms—typed or printed in black ink—to Roseville Lutheran Church:Attention: Diane Daulton,1215 Roselawn Ave W, Roseville, MN 55113
Send donations securely online
The donations form is used for a variety of purposes including donations. You can also use it to send in money for different ministries: Wedding Fee: $560 for members and $760 for non-members or Marriage Enrichment: $16 per couple.
Donate Online (opens secure payment form)
About Simply Giving
- Automatic Transfer: A regular automatic transfer of your predetermined gift to support God’s work at Roseville Lutheran. You can arrange to have a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly transfer from your checking or savings account, or a credit/debit card. Even when you can’t be there your gift to God will be.
- Win-Win: The automated process relieves the church of manually tracking and handling donations. The transfer cost is underwritten by Thrivant for Lutherans so there is no cost to either Roseville Lutheran or to the giver.
- Easy: Simply Giving helps you manage your giving. It is easy. Sign up is easy and then it all happens automatically. It will help you honor the commitment you have made to give to God’s work.
- First Fruits Giving: First fruits giving is giving back to God from our best and the first of what we have to give. With Simply Giving this happens automatically with each payment.
- Joyful Giving: By giving first to God we know we have the rest to spend as we need. We don’t find ourselves tight at the end of the month and struggling or failing to honor the commitment we made to God. We can be joyful because we know it was paid first and was automatically taken care of.
If you desire to put something in the offering plate at worship services you can use the purple card in the Welcome Book in each pew or you can write on any offering envelope “Simply Giving”. This can be your touch point that represents the offering you have made to God as you ask God for his blessing on your gift and the Lord’s work it supports.
CURRENT SIMPLY GIVERS: To change your giving amount, please contact the church financial office at 651-487-7752 ext. 209. If you use this form, it will add an additional withdraw. Thank you.