Enrollment forms for 2017-18 Click here
Click here to view our Preschool Handbook
At RLC Preschool we believe that preschool age children are at a critical stage of development and benefit greatly from a Christian-based preschool.
Click here to view our Preschool Brochure!
At Roseville Lutheran Preschool:
- We share God’s love by caring for our students and fostering meaningful relationships with students.
- We teach students the love of Jesus through Bible stories, prayer and expressing kind actions towards one another.
- Preschool children will benefit from a program that is comprehensive, integrated and developmentally appropriate.
- Children learn through play what no one can teach them.
- Play encourages divergent thinking, which helps our children solve problems.
- Play is the cornerstone of all future learning because it emphasizes the process, not the product.
Read the RLC Preschool Welcome Letter