If you are interested in learning more about our preschool and childcare and how we might be a great fit for your family, please contact Sher Noot, Director at
or 651-488-6887 to schedule a tour.
Hours and Rates
Click here for rates and more information.
RLC Preschool is a school year program (September through May) for children ages 33 months to Kindergarten. Children must be potty trained, no “pullups” allowed.
RLC Childcare is a year-round program for children ages 16 months to Kindergarten.
All of our Early Childhood Educators meet or exceed qualifications set by MN Department of Human Services.
- RLC Preschool is licensing by the MN Department of Human Services for children ages 33 months to kindergarten.
- RLC Childcare is licensed by Ramsey County and the State of MN for children ages 16 months to kindergarten.
Our Goals and Philosophy
The goal of Roseville Lutheran Preschool and Child Care is to provide a supportive, nurturing environment with a focus on the emotional, spiritual, physical, and cognitive development of each child.
- We believe childcare and preschool aged children are at a critical stage of development and benefit greatly from a Christian based program.
- We believe that classrooms with mixed-age students allow older children the opportunity to develop their leadership skills; likewise younger students benefit from socializing with their older peers.
- We believe that every child is special and unique! We recognize that each child has individual needs as well. Our goal is to provide an atmosphere that is sensitive to the growth and well-being of each child enrolled in our care.
- We believe children learn through play, which encourages divergent thinking and problem solving. Play is the cornerstone of all future learning because it emphasizes process not the product.
RLC Preschool is located in Roseville Lutheran Church at 1215 Roselawn Ave West.
RLC Childcare House is located across the upper church parking lot at 1200 Ryan Avenue West.