Online Wellness Resources
As we continue to process COVID-19 and this new “norm” for our lives we want to offer some ways that you can reach out for help. Do not hesitate to reach out to us as well. The Staff at RLC are here for you in this uncertain time.
Director of Volunteer and Care Ministry
We Are A Community
United by Grace
Health East has online wellness opportunities. Visit www.discoverw2w.org/calendar to view virtual offerings.
Minnesota Council of Churches https://mailchi.mp/mnchurches/3oj1r65kov-2757273?e=[UNIQID]
Minnesota Department of Health Managing stress during the COVID-19 outbreak from CDC:
A word on grief
Tips for Managing Your Own
Mental Wellbeing from
- Spend time in places that feel safe and comfortable as much as possible.
- Tell yourself that how you are feeling is a normal reaction and will pass – it is nothing to be afraid of.
- Reach out to your usual supports – family, friends and co-workers. Sharing how we feel and offering support to others is important.
- Keep to usual routines – mealtimes, bedtime, exercise and so on.
- Keep active – working, doing usual leisure activities and connecting with friends can improve general wellbeing and help distract from distressing feelings.
- Media coverage or public discussion of COVID-19 may affect you. It’s normal to feel distressed and experience symptoms of stress in this time.